Sunday, May 6, 2012

Started watching the training videos

It's been pretty hard to get motivated over the last week or so as I've had one one of the weirdest colds ever. It started with body aches that kept me home two days and now it's all in the sinuses plus the body aches. Makes it damned hard to think..but I had enough clarity to start watching some of the Walker Boy Studio training videos today.

I must say that I really like the videos thus far and they really assume you know next to nothing. The first several videos just get you used to the interface. Unfortunately that's as far as I got today as this cold (maybe flu? Have had it almost a week..) has me running out of steam fast. At least I have something to mentally digest and I feel like I'm back on track. I'm hoping I'll get my energy back this week so I can start pouring through the video tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment